Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 10:26:55 -0500
From:
Doug Smith <[log in to unmask]>
> It may be accessed at http://www.cs.uofs.edu/~beidler/adatoc/
>
> I appreciate your comments.  Suggestions are always welcome.

* Instead of Unordered List to create bullets. Maybe the Term/
  Definition combination will be more compact.
* Multiple columns might help use the space better, but I don't
  see exactly what would work best.
* Abbreviate (procedure) with (p), function with (f), etc.
* Downloading and even rendering is too time consuming.

Overall, very nice utility.

With a change in the baseref, then referencing line numbers as
#Lnn instead of just #nn, you could integrate with WebAda and
I could put a link to your WebAda compatable index. To illustrate,
I have the predefined packages listed at:

http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/cgi-bin/webada/file?template=predefined.html

After all you've done, it should be easy to figure out how to
do this to work with WebAda. You can still maintain the index
at your site, and I'll link to it. Let me know if you have any
questions.

Of course, eventually, it would be nice to integrate your tool
so that anyone can generate an index of their own code.

Doug
703-742-8662