From:
Hal Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 14:21:31 -0800
 I know most of you are not ACM SIGCSE (Computer Science Educators)
members, so I think you will be very pleased to read the following very
positive exposure Ada just got on their group mailer (reaching about
700 of their 2000 members).  I assume we owe Thanks to SIGAda and Ada
loyalists such as Mike Feldman, John McCormick, Jack Beidler, James
Cross, among others, for replying to the request and giving this
favorable impression.
                                        -- Hal