From:
"Brashear, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brashear, Phil
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:41:17 -0400
John (McCabe) apologizes for digressing.  I don't think you're digressing,
John.  I believe that access to the AdaIC site is important for the Ada
community, and this kind of discussion isn't likely to show up anywhere else
(OK, maybe comp.lang.ada).

If there is a problem here, it needs to be resolved.

Tucker, if it's determined that there is a problem, who's the appropriate
contact?

Phil

Philip W. Brashear
EDS Conformance Testing Center