Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:00:18 +0200
Workshop on Software Methods and Tools for Ada 95
13 - 17 September 1999
Brest , France
Organized by ENST Bretagne, TNI, Ecole Navale and
Universite de Bretagne Occidentale
Sponsored by Region Bretagne and Ada Europe
This third edition of the `Workshop on software and methods and tools
for Ada 95' will be held in Brest, Brittany, France. Tutorials and
technical sessions will address issues related to the design and
development of large and complex projects.
More detailed information can be found on our web page:
Why you should attend this Workshop ?
- Obtain useful and insightful information on Ada and software methodologies.
The tutorials speakers are well known for both their experience and their
- Discover through experiences why and how Ada can be used in your software
projects. Projects architects will relate their experiences.
- Determine if you need to go from Ada 83 to Ada 95.
- Meet outstanding contributors to Ada 95 : from the design of the language
to the programming environments through key users.
- Learn the new possibilities of Ada 95 for your needs and your current and
future software developments.
- Discover the new products from various vendors. There will be product
presentations and an exhibition.
- Put your hands on Ada 95 compilers and their related tools during labs
and technical sessions.
- Discover how and why Ada is being used in complex projects.
Date and location
September 13-17, 1997 in Brest, France. This five day session will take place
on the campus of ENST de Bretagne and at Ecole Navale (french Naval Academy).
The participants at the Workshop will have access to computers and will be
able to experiment Ada 95 related tools. The location of Brest by the
seaside provides outstanding opportunity to learn in a relaxed atmosphere.
Address and point of contact
ENST de Bretagne
29285 Brest, France
Phone: +33 2 98 00 12 85
Fax : +33 2 98 00 10 30
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
URL : http:// workshopada.enst-bretagne.fr/