Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:23:33 +0100
8BIT
From:
Jacob Sparre Andersen <[log in to unmask]>
Wesley Groleau wrote:

> As for "beyond HTML and scripting"--any Java (or even
> bytecode from Ada), Javascript, DHTML, etc.--anything
> that does client side processing--should be viewed on
> Internet Explorer, Netscape 4.75-4.79, Netscape 6.x,
> Opera, OmniWeb, and WebTV or the WebTV emulator on MacOS
> 9, Mac OS X, Windows NT/2000, Window 95/98, and at least
> one Unix.

Considering how proud we are that Ada compilers actually are
validated as following an international standard, the AdaIC
web site should show the same respect for the official HTML
recommendations from the World Wide Web Consortium.

Jacob
--
SSLUG's julekalender - fra den 1. til den 24. december på:
                           http://www.sslug.dk/julekalender/