Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:51:25 -0500
From:
"Kester, Rush W." <[log in to unmask]>
DC SIGAda has an URGENT need for "friends" in Lockheed-Martin in the
DC/MD/VA!

DC SIGAda is in need of Lockheed-Martin employees to act as "escorts" for
their meetings
at LMCO's Shady-Grove facility.  Is any one out there a LMCO employee (not
subcontractor),
or does anyone know such a person who we/they might convince (bribe with
free refreshments, etc.)
to act as escorts every couple of months?  If so, please send a message to

Alternatively, if you know of a meeting facility convenient to the Wash.
beltway along the I-270 corridoor
or in N. VA convenient to the beltway and ideally Metro/public
transportation, please contact

P.S.  Please update your email address books to use my [log in to unmask]
address.  The contract I
was working on at APL was terminated by a mandatory legislative provision
(and some politicking by the
Navy's rivals in the Missile Defense Agency).  Also, if anyone knows of
software or system engineering
work on the MD side of the beltway, please contact me privately.  [before
you ask, No it doesn't have
to be Ada programming, what I do now is mostly system engineering on
software intensive systems.
In order to survive in a multi-language world, I personally and AdaSoft as a
company has always
worked in multiple programming languages.]

Rush Kester
Past Chair DC SIGAda & Pres. Balt SIGAda
AdaSoft "The 1st Choice for Software Engineering & System Engineering
Solutions"
8750-9 Cherry Ln
Laurel, MD 20707-3208
voice: 301-728-7014