From:
Nasser Abbasi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nasser Abbasi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 22:45:36 -0800
MCENANEY WILLIAM J wrote:

> I've tried to install the binary distribution of the Pentium version of
> GNAT-3.11p for Linux.

snip..

> What am I doing wrong?  Thanks so much for helping me.
>
> Best wishes,
> Bill

You might want to simply use the RPM packages. They are very easy to install.

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/linux-ada/

go to bottom of page, and download the GNAT rpms (2 of them, compiler
and shared libs) and any other RPM's might want.

To install the RPM's simply do

%rpm -Uhv <file.rpm>

(as root).

Nasser