From:
Carlisle Martin C Dr USAFA/DFCS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlisle Martin C Dr USAFA/DFCS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:02:31 -0700
There is also AdaGOOP, a tool which sits on top of aflex and ayacc, which is
at ftp://ftp.usafa.af.mil/pub/dfcs/carlisle/usafa/adagoop/index.html.  This
automatically fills in actions for lex/yacc so that an object-oriented parse
tree is built.

Martin C. Carlisle, PhD
Associate Professor of Computer Science, Advisor in Charge
United States Air Force Academy