Michael Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 23:10:10 +0100
I hadn't tried accessing the site for a while, so I just tried it. I was
unsuccessful in Netscape with both www.adaic.org and 205.167.171.8. Ping
correctly translated the name to the IP address but got no replies.
Traceroute did similarly, but got no replies after 12 hops.

In message <[log in to unmask]>, David C. Hoos,
Sr. <[log in to unmask]> writes

--
Michael Pickett