From:
Dean Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dean Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:13:37 -0500
We are very proud to announce a web site that will bring additional value to
the Ada community. AdaDeveloper.com is a gateway to Ada resources and
careers.
http://www.AdaDeveloper.com

Traditionally resources and career information for the Ada developer have
been spread among several sites and can be very time consuming to search. We
at AdaDeveloper.com have spent a substantial amount of time bringing these
Ada resources together, creating a virtual window to the entire Ada
community. As this community grows we are committed to adding additional
links and information.

Our Mission
1.      To help Software Engineers with Ada experience prosper in their careers.
2.      Positively impact the Ada community and help it to grow.

Sincerely,
Dean Esposito
http://www.AdaDeveloper.com
1-800-267-1355