From:
"James E. Hopper" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James E. Hopper
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:30:49 -0500
The stuff i did is bindings to an open source c++ GIS library called
ossim (www.ossim.org).  When they put out the next release in the next
couple weeks it will have the ada bindings, some ada tutorial code, and
a mac os x native application in ada that does file conversions from
various gis formats that i did.

i will try to do something for adapower when i get a bit.  looks like
soon as i get this current delivery out at the end of the month, they
are going to send me back to UK though so may be a bit.

if someone has a question send me email off list.  but i don't really
do anything fancy to make it work.  no magic bullet, its just tedious
not hard.

jim