From:
Prof R Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 11:12:52 EST
Hi, Moti,

I just posted a message giving a more precise link to the list of conferences
and actually listing the conferences.  I'm not involved in the decision
process for them ... SIGAda elected officials are.  SIGCSE 97 was included.

To access Walnut Creek by email, try [log in to unmask]

Rick

--
Richard Conn, PAL Manager  |  [log in to unmask]
Opinions expressed herein are my own and not necessarily those of anyone else.