Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:22:45 +0000
> I'd be curious about the GPL and the Gnat version in three cases:
> 1) I decide to sell a large, complex system, which needs the source
>    from one of the Gnat utility packages.  If I include that source
>    on the CDROM (say) does the whole thing need to be GPLed?

Ask Aonix :-) Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I remember, if you look at
some of the source files that come with ObjectAda 7.1.2, they are quite clearly
GNAT files.

John

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender
immediately by telephoning +44(1252) 373232. You should not copy it
or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to
any other person.