From:
Soeren Henssel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:13:17 +0200
-- I curious as to Team Ada's take on the "Is Ada Dead or Alive Within the
-- Weapons System World?" article in the December 2000 CrossTalk (The
-- Journal of Defense Software Engineering).  Please, note that the first
-- hree (somewhat disheartening) figures were developed using data from
-- www.adahome.com.
--
-- The article can be viewed at:
--

Secondly - the many links to AdaHome is not helping our aim to promote Ada -
maybe we should try to establish an AdaPortal instead?

As a closing remark I think that the authors try to have a *fact* based
approach for evaluating Ada usage. You might not agree or like the figures
but I still think that the article is quite fair in that context.

Greetings  /søren