From:
Randy Brukardt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Brukardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 11:27:43 -0600
(Sorry if you've seen this announcement before...I figured it needed a wider distribution. - RLB)

We are getting ready to distribute a First-Look version of the Claw Builder
tool.  The builder makes it easy to create Windows GUI applications using
the Claw Windows interface.  The First-Look version supports a subset of
the functionality planned for the builder.

Our purpose for the First-Look version is to get early feedback on the
builder from the (potential) users of the tool.  Therefore, we are looking
for interested Claw users to participate in the test.  Here are the testing
requirements:
1)  You must have an Ada 95 compiler for Windows NT/Windows 95 supported by
Claw.
2)  You must have tried some version of Claw on that compiler.  Claw owners
will be given preference, but users of the demo versions are welcome to
apply.
3)  You must have time available to test the builder and provide feedback.
4)  You must have E-Mail.  The ability to receive and send E-Mail
attachments as .ZIP files is preferred.

If you believe that you meet these requirements, and are interested in
testing the Claw Builder First-Look, please E-Mail me at
[log in to unmask]  Hurry, this is a limited time offer; we expect ship
the First-Look next week.

                                        Randy Brukardt.
                                        R.R. Software, Inc.