From:
Norman H Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Norman H Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 16:38:23 -0400
Just received the following in the mail.  How do we shake this persistent
perception that Ada is bloated?  :-)

-- Norman

P.S.--Do you think the note was intended for Doug Bryan and misdirected to me?

---------------------- Forwarded by Norman H Cohen/Watson/IBM on 04/14/98 04:34
PM ---------------------------

 04/14/98 03:41 PM
Please respond to [log in to unmask]

To: [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject: Aoqili Seaweed Soap

Dear Ada,

Want to easily lose pounds. Want to shed inches to shrink tummy,
thighs and waist. It's easy with the amazing new soap from China
that washes away fat! It has already taken Japan by storm and now
you can get it right here in the USA! As seen on TV,
AOQILIŽ Premium Seaweed Soap an amazing soap for weight loss
and skin health.

AOQILIŽ Seaweed Soap is a remarkable new soap that you can
safely use every day-- just step into the shower to wash away fat in
specific areas of your body. Watch those unwanted inches go
gradually down the drain - and promote healthy skin at the
same time. Start losing the inches around your tummy, thighs, arms
-- wherever you want to lose them. Just follow the complete instructions
that come with your premium AOQILI Seaweed Soap. Then begin
washing that fat away every time you shower!

To learn more about this amazing soap for weight loss and skin health, visit us
today at:
http://www.infinityzone.com/aoqili/index1.html

or for an e-mail with all the details contact us at  [log in to unmask]

David Rosado
Infinity Solutions
203 Washington St. Suite 222
Salem MA, 01970-6500

NOTE: If you want us to remove your name from our mailing list, just reply to
this e-mail with remove on the
subject.