Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Tony Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:04:17 -0600
Not to rain on any parade, I did this same thing last year when I was unemployed.  The Ada stats would likely be dramatically inflated depending on how the search was done (i.e. what catageory).  ADA shows up in a bunch of postings showing the company is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.   My searches had a fraction of the 373 that were posted there.

Tony