From:
Bob Mathis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 22:39:49 EST
I wasn't able to get to TRI-Ada until Thursday afternoon. People told me there
had been many good sessions and some particularly good BoF sessions Wednesday
evening, but others will have to report on them.

The exhibits are smaller this year and more in keeping with the size and kind of
conference TRI-Ada has turned out to be. There were some new companies and most
of the traditional ones.

Attendance is apparently a little higher than last year.

In general attitudes seems upbeat. There was talk about more Ada jobs.

ACT sponsored "The Maiden & The Mandate" a take on Gilbert & Sullivan's "Trial
By Jury." It was really an excellent production in all respects.

More to come ...

-- Bob Mathis