From:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 20:04:53 -0500
I was also on http://www.adaic.org/ last night, and I thought their
database of compiler vendors was very well-organized and useful
(I quickly found the answers I was looking for).  Two small items:

1. Is this the complete, "official" reference for all Ada compilers?  I'd
   like to simply be able to point people to one place to answer compiler
   availability questions.
2. I could not find a way to get simply a complete list.  I had to ask
   for subsets.  Would the ARA consider adding a feature for getting
   just a complete list (all compilers in the database)?

Rick

Richard Conn        mailto:[log in to unmask]
PAL and SDE Manager http://xenadu.home.mindspring.com/

Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of others