From:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 19:36:41 -0400
Hi, Everyone,

In my last message on what Ada Promotions I am personnally involved with,
I failed to mention the promotions that are taking place indirectly.  These
are done through collaborations with Walnut Creek CDROM, the publisher of
the ASE CDROM.  Walnut Creek has many other customer domains, and they will
be exhibiting at the following conferences.  In each case, their entire line
and catalog will be promoted, which, of course, includes the ASE CDROM.

Walnut Creek CDROM conference list follows:

2nd Annual BSDCon 2000
October 14 - 20, 2000
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Monterey, California

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
August 15 - 17, 2000
San Jose Convention Center
San Jose, California
Slackware Linux - Booth #832
FreeBSD - Booth #738

Linux Business Expo - Atlanta
September 26 - 28, 2000
World Conference Center
Atlanta, Georgia

Fall Comdex and Linux Business Expo
November 13 - 17, 2000
Sands Expo and Convention Center
Las Vegas, Nevada
Note: Fall Comdex in Las Vegas is usually attended by over 200,000 people,
and covers many areas, including Microsoft.

Lisa 2000 - 14th Systems Administration Conference
December 3 - 8, 2000
New Orleans Marriot Hotel
New Orleans, Louisiana

In addition, Ada is a part of the Simtel collection, also supported by
Walnut Creek, that has distribution points on over 3,000 electronic bulletin
board systems world-wide.

Rick
Richard Conn, Principal Investigator
Reuse Tapestry