From:
"Carlisle, Martin, Dr, DFCS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 08:35:30 -0700
As the new editor of Ada Letters, I would like to strongly encourage you to
submit articles for publication.  Over the past year, we've had many
interesting article on topics ranging from the new Conformity Assessment, to
Reusable Components, to licensing and other ways to better commercialize
Ada.

In order to simplify the submission process, we are now accepting electronic
submission of articles.  Send an e-mail in postscript, Adobe Acrobat, or
MS-Word format to Pat Rogers ([log in to unmask]), our Technical Editor.
I'd appreciate a courtesy copy at [log in to unmask]  Text should be
formatted for an 8.5"x11" page with one inch margins on each side.  Do NOT
include headers/footers or page #s (we add these ourselves).

Articles should be of general interest to the Ada community, from book
reviews, and simple "how-to"s to more complicated technical submissions.

If you have any feedback on how we can make Ada Letters more useful to you,
please let me know.

--Martin

Martin C. Carlisle
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
United States Air Force Academy
DISCLAIMER:  This content represents the author's
opinions, and not necessarily those of the US Air
Force Academy or the US Air Force.