Craig Carey <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:53:24 +1200
At 2006-07-05 08:24  Wednesday, AUSTEIN OBYRNE wrote:
>'AdaCrypt' Vector Cryptography is announced on this site below [...]
>
>  http://www.cryptorati.com/

I had private communications with Mr O'Byrne in Feb 2006.

Bugs:

 * I suppose the source code is not available. Somehow the key is inside of
   the code.
   I do assume that a finding is that there is no algorithm, rather
   than it being weak untested algorithm.

 * The website lacks maths,

 * There may be vague thinking on where keys go and what happens to them;
   ie. on the basics of other major existing tested encryption schemes.
   I use the word "may" since there is a hope to avoid a rebuttal.

 * There is a failure to show that Mr O'Byrne's "vector" primes are like
   real primes, ie. numbers factorize somewhat uniquely.

Also Mr O'Byrne misspells his own name. Rather than use his birth name,
he prefers an accidentaly spelling created by an Irish phone company:

--------------------------------
| Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 09:06:15 +0000 (GMT)
| From: AUSTEIN OBYRNE <[log in to unmask]>
| Subject: Getting you drift now as the kids say.
| To: Craig Carey <[log in to unmask]>

 ... [many lines omitted]

| BT made a mistake with my name - they spelled it austein -its Austin -
| after Austin Stack - Nationalist of a hundred years ago I think.

--------------------------------

Can we all make up a name?: isn't that an English phone company?

By writing here I don't wish to suggest this list could endure.

The properly forgotten Tucker Taft is still offering zero rights
for all, in that there is not timely access to the Geneva + ISO +
IBM + etc. Ada dud collaborations at the official website
javascript bugs list of the IBM Ada 83 company OC Systems:

   [log in to unmask] (of OC Systems)

It is possibly because Dewar can't divert some of IBM's cash out to
the electricity "power" costs and so keep a list server running.

Once again, I choke on the criticisms of Me Leroy. It is a mystery
on how that could be occur.

Job adverts seem worthwhile. I have already forgotten who the new
moderator is.

G A Craig Carey <[log in to unmask]> [Avondale, Auckland city, New Zealand]
(Administrative fairness: http://www.ombudsman.on.ca/pdf/fairness_stds.pdf)