Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 15:32:26 -0800
From: AdaWorks <[log in to unmask]>
I agree that the comp.lang.ada.advocacy would be a good approach.  The
problem is that such a group potentially precipitates interminable
inane arguments from anti-Ada gremlins that are absent from the
current advocacy Listserve for  Team-Ada.

Actually, if the ratio of spam to content does not reverse itself soon,
I am seriously considering a return to snail-mail.  Postage stamps and
the U.S. Postal Service is looking more and more attractive when I open
my email inbox and find sixty or more advertisements for pornography,
get-rich quick, and offers to reserach my geneaology.  Sighhhhhhhhhh.

Richard Riehle

AdaWorks Software Engineering
Suite 30
2555 Park Boulevard