Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:25:18 +0100
From: Jean-Pierre Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
>Engineering executives are supposed to make decisions on facts --not hype.

I know you wrote "are supposed to", but in practice...
Yeah, that's the problem. If we could achieve that technical decisions be based on technical evaluation of available technologies,
Ada would perhaps not win *all the times*, but it would certainly win often enough to make us all rich...
           J-P. Rosen ([log in to unmask])
Visit Adalog's web site at http://pro.wanadoo.fr/adalog