From:
Neil Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 16:24:23 +0100
Dear team members,

I am giving a short lecture to fellow students on ADA and its uses.  I have
a fair amount of literature on its history , what it looks like, how to use
it, and its advantages over certain other languages (which I won't mention
here).  But like most people, I believe everything has its pros and cons,
its good and bad points.  I cant really find much in the way to say bad
about it, I'm sure there's a lot of you out there which would say thetas
because it doesn't have any bad points, but equally there may be a few who
look at it in a broader view, and may be able to give me their opinions on
what is its bad points, or why people aren't using it.  It is just a lack
of training, lack of decent advertising, cost of manpower involved?

Please and sensible answers or opinions greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Neil Evans

     Neil Evans
     Z2 Room 2 (The Z sheds)