Brad Balfour <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:25:11 -0500
Wes,

  I can't be sure, but I think that the "CNA" studies you are referring to
might be the following paper:

  Masters, Michael W. 1996. "Programming Languages and Life-Cycle Cost."
Naval Surface Weapons Center, Dahlgren VA. March 18.

  I used to have a copy of Mike Masters report, but can't find it in my
files. I found this site in, of all places, the bibliography of the NRC
report.

  Mike Masters is a good guy. If his isn't the "CNA study" you are looking
for, he may be able to find you a direct reference.

  The only e-mail address I have for Mike is [log in to unmask]
But this is two years old and I don't know if it is still correct. I don't
have a phone number for him.

Thanks,
Brad