From:
Wesley Groleau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wesley Groleau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:07:19 -0500

Anyone interested in Fort Wayne, Indiana?  The following applies to my

department of Raytheon only.  [I would be happy to submit a r

ésumé and recommendation for any Teamer I am "acquainted with" (via his/her posts on this list). We are currently introducing some Java into our large Ada product. People that understand the benefits of Ada can help us avoid shifting to Java in those areas where Ada is clearly better.] Bracketed material is my opinion, and not necessarily endorsed by the company. :-) > Current Breakdown of Requirements for people: > Entry Level Software Engineers: 24 > Software Engineers with at least 3 yrs experience: 20 > Systems Engineers: 5 > Operational Concepts: 2 > Testing Engineers: 1 > Training Engineers: 1