Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Programming Language Advocacy" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:05:02 -0400
Hello everyone,

After several years of inactivity with the Ada project list, I've started to maintain it actively again. I've put a revised version online at

http://www.seas.gwu.edu/~mfeldman/ada-project-summary.html

I've changed the "look" a bit, added a few listings, changed the order of the project groupings, and removed all the dead links (without removing the associated listings). There aren't too many links now, but I think they are all valid.

Now I need your help. Please look at this long and interesting list, and let me know if you have anything to add to it (or delete if necessary). If you can provide a valid link for a project that doesn't have one, that would be great.

This list will best serve the community if its listings refer to actual applications of Ada that are either fielded or under active implementation. I don't want to pad the list with tools, compilers, libraries, etc., but rather to respond to the question "who is actually using Ada in industry?".

If you are close enough to a project to know there's "Ada inside", please let me hear from you. In the past, some listings have come from "anonymous sources"; you can be assured of my discretion; I always respect the confdentiality of my informants.

As always, please help make this list as complete and accurate as possible; it's good for all of us.

Thanks very much in advance for your help and interest!

Best regards,

Michael Feldman
Chairman, ACM SIGAda Education Working Group
Professor Emeritus, Department of Computer Science
The George Washington University