From:
Hal Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 09:21:20 -0800
I am 100% with Ed.  While the NRC report is data that Ada advocates
need to be informed of and to have thought about and have responses
to, on the surface it is the OPPOSITE of the purpose of the Ada Advocacy
Package  --  a set of selectable, tailorable Ada "sales" materials for
Ada champions with opportunities to influence language selection decisions,
company policies & practices, etc.  The NRC report will work against
us more often than not in the non-military domains we're trying to grow
our foothold in.
                                        -- Hal

RICK CONN WROTE:
>>    Here is the 4th release of the Ada Advocacy Package.  It now includes
>>    the National Research Council briefing on the future of Ada.

ED COLBERT REPLIED: