From:
Chris Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:08:41 -0700
Hi everyone,

I know that I am not suppose to ask about jobs on this forum, however, I am
facing a possible lay-off/termination at Boeing because my project may be
moving to Texas.  I like being in Southern California and would like to do Ada
as well.  If anyone knows how these two requirements can be fulfilled in a
position, please e-mail me privately so that I can check out my options.  I
have been working Ada projects since 1986 and don't want to get stuck doing C
or C++.

Any help will be appreciated.