From:
Chris Morgan 2009 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Morgan 2009 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 15:38:00 +0000
>I just like to tell you that i made my second release of Ada-Bindings to Motif
>and X window publicly available for noncommercial use on the stuttgart
>university ftp server:

[SNIP]

Dear Hans-Frieder,

  Congratulations on this, it's sounds very interesting. I am specifically
interested in using Ada95, GNAT and Motif on Linux. I have a question : which
version of Motif do you recommend? There are quite a few available but they all
seem quite expensive (e.g. perhaps 10x the cost of Slackware!). I need to buy
Motif before I can proceed but the cost is a little worrying, especially if one
were to make the wrong choice.

Regards,

Chris