From:
"Davenport, Darren" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:57:20 -0600
Not that I like to defend windows but one can search for text in files using
windows by opening Explorer, going to the Tools menu and selecting
Find.  Alternatively, right clicking on a folder will display a menu with
the
same option.  In addition, NT offers the command line version called
findstr.

Darren