From:
Edward Colbert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward Colbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 22:24:50 -0700
Since the following message asked for the widest possible distribution. I suppose there's time to influence the policy change.

Take Care,
Ed

Date: Friday, May 09, 1997 3:31PM

Please pass this along for widest distribution.
Also note that there maybe an added clause for DoD programming languages
that will require the selected programming language to have an approved
standard such as IEEE, ISO, ANSI, etc.

Eric