From:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 12:36:51 -0400
I would love to share it, but there are two problems with
doing so.  The worst of the two is that the code is in a
classified facility and was done on a gov't contract so it
can't quickly and easily be approved and extracted for
general distribution.  Our sponsor has to approve all
distributions of the code and, although the code is not
classified, it would still have to go through the procedure
for taking anything out of the facility.

Second, it is integrated into our Ada NetCDF binding.  The
purpose of this sort code was to hide sorting of a NetCDF
file in an Ada package as though the user were just reading
the file.

In fact, I would like to share our Ada NetCDF binding,
but haven't gotten anywhere yet because of the current
limited distribution.

For those of you reading this who aren't familiar with
NetCDF, see <http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/>.

--
Terry J. Westley, Software Development Manager
Veridian Engineering, Information Warfare