From:
Ian Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 09:00:28 -0500
Ada job postings should be a top concern of Team-Ada.  Since the greatest resource the Ada industry has is our people, it is critical that we keep all of them employed using Ada.  And for those of you that don't want such messages to flood our respective inboxes, the last thing you should be doing is commenting on them!  Such an approach seems to make as much sense as spray painting "No more graffiti" on the side of a building.

Ian Goldberg