From:
LJKpublish <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LJKpublish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 01:26:16 EST
[log in to unmask] quoted and then wrote:

>> Neither the software nor the indexes appears at that URL.
>
>It is there.  You may have an old bowser.  That URL leads to a page that
>uses frames and Javascript.Try

Although I have not tried the material, sometimes people have a
"browser selection" section on their main entry page.  The Intermetrics
site as of last year even offered selection by link speed.

When making a browser selection, do not presume that frames-capable
means Java-capable or Javascript-capable.  Security conscious folk
turn off Javascript and Java due to the security holes which have
been reported.  The goal should be information transfer, not beating
the drum for particular browser technology (unless you are running
the web site for Sun).

Larry Kilgallen