From:
"Norman H. Cohen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Norman H. Cohen
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 15:53:48 -0400
Michael Pickett wrote:

<< My sister-in-law has just returned from a business trip to the USA. She
tells me she took a taxi in Washington, and was surprised to find an Ada
textbook on the seat. (She didn't say which one. Sorry, chaps, but she's a
biologist, not a software engineer.) She pointed it out to the driver who
confessed that he was learning Ada in his spare time, and what a wonderful
language it is.>>

If you turn to pages 864-866 of Ada as a Second Language, you'll see why I
have no doubt about which Ada textbook the taxi driver was reading.  :-)