From:
Roger Racine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roger Racine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 08:26:43 -0400
Thanks to all of you for your excellent replies on the subject of what is
now called "Conformance Testing".  I am sorry I did not have more
information to give you (like the project) but I got queried by someone
working on the project, and I failed to write things like that down, and
promptly forgot them.  I have forwarded the responses to the appropriate
person, who also conveys thanks.

I mostly got confirmations of what I thought was going on, but memory of
what I hear at SIGAda conferences is not as good as the written word (note
my point above where I forgot the project name 10 minutes after hearing
it).  Thanks again.

Roger
Roger Racine
Draper Laboratory, MS 31