From:
Paul Stachour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Stachour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:21:55 -0500
Teamers,
    The SIGAda 2001 Advance program was placed in the mail last week.
The date is Sep 30th through Oct 4th, the location Bloomington, Minnesota.
To aid in publicity, if you have a computer group, or a number of friends
or colleagues, we can ship you a priority mail envelope (usually 2..3 days from
when we send it) with up to 100 copies.
    Please email your request to both of us (Mark and me); one of us will see
that copies get sent.
    In particular, for any of you who live in this area, please invite your colleagues
to the Tuesday evening dinner presentation.  The $30 cost includes admission
to the exhibits at the conference, and (space available) invitation to the workshops.
We hope to have details posted on the web site in the the near future.

The online registration at http://www1.acm.org/sigs/sigada/conf/sigada2001/
will be available shortly.   Please register early, both for the conference and
the hotel, to save yourself money, and to help us plan.

Thanks, ..Paul S.