Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:24:12 +0000
Greg

>Note that the full Professional Edition has no limits and does have a
>fairly complete set of utility bindings that come with it.  That's not very
>expense and is roughly the same cost as VC++.

So how much are we talking here? VC++ in the UK is around UKP400.00 incl VAT.
The Standard Edition (was this the same as the Learning Edition?) of VC++ is
around UKP75.00.

So you are saying you have a Special Edition which is heavily restricted by file
sizes etc but is free of charge, then the jump is to the Professional Edition
which is of the order of UKP400.00.

Quite a big jump don't you think?

John