From:
"Beard, Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:34:14 -0500
Stephane,

We use Aonix ObjectAda, which comes with an ODBC binding
which we've used to access MS SQL Server and MS Access.
ODBC bindings should work with an DB supporting ODBC.

When we were on Unix, we were using Oracle and they had
an Ada/Oracle binding they supplied.

But, if your compiler vendor or database vendor doesn't
supply something, check out http://www.adapower.com.
Select the "Source Code" button.  Follow the
"Operating System Related Examples" link.  There is
is a link under "Windows 32 bit/Win32 API" called
"ODBC access from Ada (Botton)".

Under the "Source Code Packages for Reuse" link, there
is a link under "Local" called "Ada Binding to the iODBC
Driver Manager (Falck)".  It has both Windows and UNIX.

Under "Links/Bindings" there is also a link called
"MySQL bindings for Ada 95 (Erdmann)".

Seems like there is another binding somewhere else,
maybe on another Ada site.

Hope this helps.

Frank