Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Nick Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 03:00:18 +0100
My first proposal for some base packages for an Ada Standard Component
Library (ASCL) are now available in the 'vault' of the "adascl" eGroup. A
discussion of this proposal is warmly solicited from everyone.

Whether you are already a subscriber to this eGroup or not, please visit the
WWW site:

http://www.egroups.com/group/adascl

I would be happy to personally e-mail the two files that comprise this
proposal (as MIME attachments) to anyone who requires them.

The URL for the eGroups WWW site is:

http://www.egroups.com

If you are not a subscriber already, you can receive postings to the
"adascl" eGroup by e-mail, if you wish, or you can simply read them at the
above WWW site. Postings are (currently) moderated (by me).You have to join
the group to post to it.

You can subscribe to this group by sending an e-mail (with no body) to:

or at the WWW site.

Nick Roberts
http://www.adapower.com/lab/adaos