Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: "John McCormick, SIGAda Secretary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:33:05 -0500
At 12:52 PM 6/1/2000 +0000, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>>John (McCabe) says he has trouble accessing the AdaIC site
>>(http://www.adaic.org).

>Does anyone else have problems with it?

I've had a couple of people report to me that the links on the SIGAda web
site to the AdaIC site are bad.  In both cases it turned out to be a
temporary glitch in not being able to access the AdaIC site.  These
temporary glitches have not been as common as they were in the past.  But
there are times when we can't access the AdaIC site.

John