From:
Head David P DLVA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Head David P DLVA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 08:50:44 -0400
I think a C (better: C++) to Ada translator would be _the_ killer app that
the Ada world has been searching for.  One that _works_, one that is _free_,
might even see instant ports of C++ code to Ada just as a test to catch the
sort of bugs that Ada is famous for being able to catch and C/C++ is famous
for causing programmers failures.

Dave Head