From:
Prof R Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Prof R Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 03:47:50 EDT
Hi, Everyone,

WU Archive will go down this week in order to add new disks to the
archive. WU Archive currently has about 90G bytes online (72G bytes of
which are used for the 168 or so archives (2 of these archives are the
Ada and VHDL parts of the Public Ada Library)), and all 72G bytes are
currently in use.  This upgrade will add 16 more disk drives to the
system (about 60G bytes of additional space for the archives).

I'll keep you posted and send out an announcement when WU Archive is
back online.  The email lists supported by the PAL are managed from
a different host (mail.wustl.edu as opposed to wuarchive.wustl.edu for
the archive) and *should not* be affected by this upgrade.

Rick
--
Richard Conn, PAL Manager  |  [log in to unmask]
Opinions expressed herein are my own and not necessarily those of anyone else.

"Wuarchive is scheduled to be taken offline starting Wednesday,
July 30, while we upgrade our storage system. The system may be
down for a few days; please be patient as we work to bring you
a bigger, better wuarchive!"