Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Jacob Sparre Andersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:30:05 +0100
Wojtek:

> >No, it is usually a bad idea to say wipe it all.  But I am
> >busy "infecting" the webserver of our Linux User Group with
> >Ada programs.
>
> Could you shed some light on what are those?

Most of them are for handling our meeting calendar, but I
have also made a tool for generating semitransparent PNG
files with (quarter) circles, and I am working on collecting
our dictionary maintenance tools in a single AWS based
server.

> For which platform the compiler is missing?

Linux/Alpha. - But I have reason to believe that GNAT will
be ported to Linux/Alpha soon.

Jacob
--
http://jacob.sparre.dk/Ada/