Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: David Retherford <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:51:20 -0600
Actually, the poll is for programming languages I hate, but have to program
in and not which programming langauge do I use and like and really believe
is great and wonderful... well you get the picture :-)  So really, we should
be voting for all the others as the ones we hate but are 'forced' to program
in.

dave