From:
Stephane Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephane Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:41:59 +0100
Although this doesn't have tools per say, it would explain what to watch out
for when converting C++ to Ada.

http://www.adahome.com/Ammo/cpp2ada.html

One thing I'd like to add to the "Watch List" is if your C++ applications
uses Multiple Inheritance in it's code.  Ada has no multiple inheritance as for
the rest well see what this link has to say :-).

Stephane Richard
Software Developer

--
Stephane Richard