Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:11:51 EST
This is a request to Team-Ada members to send me the names
and email addresses of anyone you know who is an Ada teacher
(at a college) or trainer (at a company).

Please send them directly to me - not to this list.

I want to offer such people free copies of the HTML version of
my book:  "Ada Essentials: Overview, Examples and Glossary."
My hope is to later sell site licenses for use at such
schools and companies.

My objectives are partly self-serving and commercial.
But, I am also trying to do my bit to help make Ada more
popular.  (So I ask for your assistance in this noble
endeavor. :-)

Don't bother to suggest Mike Feldman's "Ada First" list.
A very small number of people subscribe to that list -
much smaller than the number of schools teaching Ada.

  Thanks in advance, Bard
Bard S. Crawford,
  Author of "Ada Essentials: Overview, Examples and Glossary,"
  a compact volume available in three forms: printed book, pdf
  file, and a collection of browser-based web pages.  See
http://www.learnada.com
Stage Harbor Software
9 Patriots Drive - Lexington, MA - 02420 USA
[log in to unmask] - 781-862-3613