From:
David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:33:22 -0400
No CC came through in your e-mail.

CBIND ported to window (Source in package)
http://members.tripod.com/vagul/
I use this as part of automated makes to convert the headers generated by
Resource Editors. I don't know how well it works beyond that.

ctoada
http://home.pacbell.net/nma123/

I didn't notice anything else on the AdaPower reuse page
http://www.adapower.com/reuse

David Botton